Héneault et Gosselin
Pre-construction piles and deep foundations
Causes and Symptoms
- Insufficient bearing capacity for construction projects.
- Clay, organic or uncompacted fill material or in flood zones and on unstable embankments.
- Construction requiring specialized footings.
- Urban areas where strip footings are not feasible.
- Installation of pre-construction piles.
- Piles are driven using a new proven technique that avoids damage to the surrounding structures (no vibration, no risk of cracking neighbouring buildings).
- Construction of a reinforced concrete footing, specially designed for the new structure.
- To build on land previously deemed unusable.
- To gain the full value of your property.
- To ensure the best resale value of your building.