Project Manager for Montreal
- Posted on : 26 March 2018
- Deadline : N/A
- Location : Montreal
- Job type : N/A
- Job start date : N/A
- Competition number : N/A
- Jobs to fulfill : N/A
- Job reason for being : N/A
- Required training : Bachelor's degree in civil engineering, construction engineering, architecture or DEC in civil engineering or architecture or any other relevant training
- Experience : Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in project management
Ensure rigorous management of ongoing projects;
Complete projects from acceptance to final payment;
Engage and participate in various types of meetings (administration, technical and coordination) of construction site;
Being mobile, the training period would be in Montreal;
Write and submit submissions (text and costs) in collaboration with internal resource persons;
Conclude sales in accordance with policies and seeking to maximize the profits of the business.
Manage project changes, compliance with customer specifications, quality, risks and timelines;
Make and follow the deadlines of his projects;
Monitor the progress of each stage of the project according to schedule and resolve any potential problems;
Ensure customer satisfaction.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in project management;
- Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering, construction engineering, architecture or DEC in civil engineering or architecture or any other relevant training;
- Bilingualism (English and French);
- Knowledge of Quebec building laws and regulations;
- Knowledge and mastery of usual IT tools.
Salary and conditions according to the policy of the company and the experience of the candidate.